- » Monitors internal and external Quality control of academic activities of the University Academic Progammes and effectiveness of Faculty members to maintain compliance with International Standards;
- » Monitors quality service delivery in the implementation of the University’s strategic plan;
- » Computes a range of University statistical data for strategic, immediate and analytic planning purposes;
- » Collates and computes data-based information such as Carrying Capacity, Full Time Equivalent FTE, etc. for the University and make available for internal and external contexts on demand and as at when needed;
- » Prepare the University Institutional Academic Brief;
- » Coordinate teaching and Research equipment acquisition, utilization and procurement;
- » Collates the University annual report;
- » Coordinate the establishment of new Academic Programmes, Departments, Colleges and the review of already existing ones.
- » Coordinate Programme NUC and Professional Accreditation Exercises;
- » Ensues awareness among Academic Staff on the requirements of the Benchmark Minimum Academic Standards as well as such vital issues like Staff Workload, Staff-Student Ratio and Pyramid structure of academic staffing;
- » Coordinating, updating/reviewing of Programme curricula, research and innovations etc.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.